- Neotonic ClearSilver
Clearsilver is a fast, powerful, and language-neutral HTML template system.
- Crashing the Party: Map Server Hacking
- Subaru rally driver swears too much
Told off by his mom
- HTTP Authentication using Jabber Tickets
A Jabber competitor to MS Passport
- Sharing the Groove – Audio Bit Torrent Downloads
- Devil in the detail of Sicily’s mysterious village fires
- Scary-cool: Decompression bombs
- Cory Doctorow
A Public Talk on the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Copyright (video)
- no message please, system wouldn’t allow blanks
When usability messes up your free iPod
- BillMaher: Georgey The Greek
Apparently some people are skeptical of our President. Shocking.
- nerdtech: FUCK GRAND RAPIDS.
Monks’ performance disrupted by protesting Catholics
- Snopes: Did Dr. Atkins die of a heart attack?
Short answer: dunno.
- Bush report: Sending jobs overseas helps U.S.
In other news, ignorance is now strength
- The amazing Linux Duracell CPU load monitor
- eyebrow_thief: eyebrows i have claimed
The perfect response to LJ’s glut of picture rating communities
- Linux club helps firms hide from Microsoft
The first rule of Incubator Club is don’t talk about Incubator Club.
- hobo porn (nsfw)
- Wired News: Privacy Is in the House
Wired must have a new headline writer
- APOD: January 9, 1999 – Lunokhod: Moon Robot