Skip to content
- Public records audit: Some records requests met with suspicion and threats
“He could have been a terrorist,” Howard said. “We have to ensure the safety of children.” Howard couldn’t explain how a terrorist might use his cell phone bill to harm children.
- my radiohead adventure
The English rock band Radiohead uses a sample from my very first computer piece, mild und leise, on one of the tracks on their CD, Kid A.
- Web Developer Toolbar for Mozilla / Firefox
Hella sexy, when can I get one for Safari?
Saved me $12 on the PowerBook Station
- American Airlines Pilot Plugs Christianity
Just the time and place that I want to hear suggestions on the afterlife
- FBI asks computer shops to help fight cybercrime
Operation TIPS back in the hizouse.
- Chihuahua “No More Heroin for You” Ashtray
I wish I smoked so I could quit the H
- Ads and Copyright | Creative Commons
Why wouldn’t you release your ad as freely sharable?
- Rotten.com deadpool
I can’t think of another site more qualified to run this.
- Two Dollar Bills
This story sounds familiar.
This project is an attempt to make an iTunes server for Linux, OSX, and other POSIX Unix machines.
- EFF: Judge to Rule on Consequences for Diebold’s Misuse of Copyright Law
- Nato happy to ignore explosion in Afghan opium output, says Russia
Afghanistan is now producing nine times the quantity of drugs it did under the Taliban
The Open Source Linux PBX
- The Media Disappeared Howard Dean
Interesting, but I don’t think overhyping == disappearing
- The Empty Bowl – The Definitive Source For All Your Cereal Needs
Here you’ll find reviews, feature articles, and general discussions about the greatest breakfast product on the face of the earth: cereal!
- UnderReported.com :: Surprising stories from the media and primary sources
RSS feed at http://www.underreported.com/backend.php (thanks elr)
- Quiz: George W. Bush or Emperor Palpatine
- iBook or G4 PowerBook Station
I saw one at my friend Duane’s last night and now need one for myself.