I’ve only been keeping this site for about 5 months (with some older LiveJournal entries thrown in for good measure) but rather than write something new I’ll just list some of the memorable posts from 2003. It’s like photoblogging – easier than actually coming up with something new to say.
- Underappreciated XHTML Tags
- Gubernatorial Prognostication
- Pr0n leads the way
- Lover Spy [more memorable for the discussion than the post]
- Does the Right of First Sale Still Exist?
- Oakland County Police State
- On Tivo and Advertising…
If you missed any of these posts take a look back before heading on to 2004.